Serving the entire
8 am to 9 pm Mon.-Fri.
Saturday & Sunday by appointment
CA. LIC. # ACO 6281
Serving the Greater Sacramento Area & Beyond
View Larger Map
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Over 20 years of Alarm Industry Experience
- Save 5% to 20% OFF your Homeowners Insurance
- FREE Estimates
- NO Contracts!
- NO Credit Checks!
|Customer Comments &
| | Rate
this business | Post a Comment*
|By: Ravi A., Roseville, CA (10/12, Yelp)
John helped me get setup with an alarm system for my home. At no time, did I feel like he was trying to "hard sell" me on any of the products. He laid out the different monitoring options and companies and helped me make an informed decision. All in all, I had a great experience with West One Security.
By: Phyllis C., Greenhaven (Sacramento, CA)
Thanks for your always great follow-up and for offering to send stickers. It makes me feel good about referring people to you knowing you'll give such good service.
By: Sandy D. & Joe O., Arden-Arcade (Sacramento, CA)
Thank you for your quick and efficient service on the upgrading of our security system. Eduardo was a pleasure to work with and very efficient. (We) will be recommending your company to any one with security issue.
By: Mitch D., Sacramento, CA (9/12, Yelp)
John and his crew are truly outstanding! He responds immediately to all inquiries, and gives 110% to his customers (per not only MY experience, but those of the people who referred West One Security to me)!!
By: Andrea, Roseville/Granite Bay
Excellent customer service. From the first phone call / consultation, to the installation, and to this day if we have any questions. We trust them to guard our business completely! Would recommend (and have recommended) to friends, family, and other businesses! Thank you, John!
|Frequently Asked Questions
1) Why should I go with West One Security & Integration?
2) What systems can you monitor?
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Keeps money here in the local community, and not to another big Corporation or Company
- We are a full service security alarm company with outstanding and affordable rates
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Why pay more ( A lot More ! ) when you don't have to ???
- With No Contract and No Obligation, we need to continue to earn your valued business month after month after month - and we will !
We can monitor nearly all alarm systems. And if we cannot monitor and use yours, for a low 1 - time cost of as little as $100 , we can replace your existing equipment and offer you the same great savings ! AND include some extra months of free alarm monitoring too ! To find out more, please call us at : 916-370-3696
3) What does the price of monitoring include?
Our monitoring fees include standard burglary signals, along with emergency panic buttons, should your system have them. We can monitor your existing alarm system smoke detectors too, if you had them installed along with your burglar alarm. The smoke detector monitoring applies for Residential alarms only, and may include a small additional monthly fee. We will also monitor supervisory signals such as AC loss and low battery.
4) Why do you charge an activation fee?
This Fee enables us to efficiently and effectively process your paperwork and program your alarm panel for our central monitoring station. It is only a small 1 - time fee of $49 to start saving such a large amount per month on your alarm system, savings that you will have month after month after month, and hopefully for many years to come !
5) Do I still qualify for my Homeowners Insurance Discount if I switch my service to your company?
Yes. And with your new, much lower monthly monitoring bill, your insurance discount may now pay for as much as Half ( Or More ! ) of your Annual alarm monitoring service ! Example : You pay $1000 annually for your Homeowners Insurance. You receive a 10% discount for having a monitored alarm system. Your current monthly alarm monitoring service is $30 per month / $360 Annually. Your new, lower rate with West One Security is only $15 per month / $180 Annually. Your effective annual cost for for your new alarm service would only be $80 per year! ( $180 - $100 ) That's LESS THAN $7 per month!
6) What can I do if my previous alarm company locked me out of my alarm system with a lockout code?
In many cases, as long as you are the owner of the alarm system, the company may, as a courtesy, provide you with the lockout code. Also, our trained technicians are able to re-program your existing alarm panel most of the time. Should the need arise, we can replace the existing equipment for a low one - time cost of as little as $100, and include some extra months of free alarm monitoring service too ! Call us today at : 916-370-3696 to schedule a visit today.
7) How can I tell what type of alarm system I have?
Here are some helpful tips to help determine what type of system you have:
8) How do I know if my alarm system is connected to a regular phone line?
- Your Owners Manual will list the Make and Model
- Check the metal control box, typically located in one of your closets, or if you have a business, it may be located in your electrical or utility room, or some other obvious place.
- Call us at : 916-370-3696 and we will be glad to schedule a visit
If your alarm system is currently monitored, or has been monitored previously, it is likely still connected to a phone line. We will be happy to schedule a visit to help you determine what type of communications you have, and what may be best for you moving forward. Call us at : 916-370-3696 to schedule your visit today.
9) Can we connect if I am using a VOIP ?
Yes. Several connection options are available for VOIP customers. Our technicians will help you choose which option is best for you, depending upon who your current VOIP provider is.
10) I have a wireless system, are you able to monitor it?
Yes, we can monitor wireless systems.
11) If I move, can I transfer the service?
Yes. Contact us if you move and we will activate the alarm at your new location. Geographic restrictions may apply.
12) Is there a fee to transfer service?
Yes. Our standard activation fee of $49 will apply to program the existing alarm panel at your new location.
13) If my electricity goes out, will you still get my alarm signals?
Yes, we will. Your backup battery will provide your system with power, up to several hours.
14) Does the monitoring cover all times of day and night?
Yes. Our Central Station is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
15) Which Police Department do you call when my alarm is activated?
We will contact your local police department and dispatch whichever law enforcement agency has jurisdiction over your home or your business.
16) Do you use an auto renewal clause?
We have several payment terms and options from which you may choose, starting from a simple month - to month auto payment plan, to a pre-paid annual plan, and other options in - between. We are certain to have a plan that is just right for you.
17) Do you monitor commercial systems?
Yes we do. Call us today at : 916-370-3696 to schedule your visit.
*Must not currently be under contract with another alarm company. Minimum current rate of $29.99 or higher to qualify for 50% off discount. Other restrictions may apply. Other programs and discounts / offers available. Credit Card or ACH required. Slightly higher rates may apply for Two-Way Voice or Cellular Systems. One time Activation Fee of $49. Alarm Equipment upgrade / change out available, if needed, for monitoring format compatibility, with an additional 1-time equipment purchase required. Receive 3 Additional Free Months of service when existing equipment is switched out or upgraded. 1-year parts and labor warranty on all newly installed equipment.